Hydraulic Service Technician (Not in use)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Execute jobs/tasks in installation, testing and commissioning of hydraulic and control system of Zicom’s manufactured equipment.
- Assist service engineer in field service support and troubleshooting.
- NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Marine/Electrical Engineering.
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant experience with good technical hands-on skills.
- Able to read and understand basic hydraulic schematic drawings.
- Knowledge in electrical control and PLC would be an added advantage.
- Proactive with strong initiatives.
- Willing to travel overseas.
Interested candidates may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.