Hydraulic Service Engineer (Not in use)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead and manage a team of supervisors and technicians on daily operation activities which includes installing, testing and commissioning of hydraulic systems of Zicom’s manufactured equipment.
- Plan manpower and materials to meet operational objectives, coordinate with sales, design and purchasing department.
- Provide technical support to sales team on all customer’s technical enquiries.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in hydraulic system and able to understand hydraulic schematic drawings.
- Knowledge in electrical control and PLC would be an added advantage.
- Proactive, strong initiatives with the ability to analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Good communication skill and is a strong team player
- Willing to travel overseas.
Interested candidates may submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.